PureMp3 is a open-source MP3 tag editor I developed 2009–2010 in C# with a nice user interface, batch capabilities and fully supported undo. It solved at least my use-cases which were…
- Find fine and badly tagged albums on local/network disks
- Batch rename files and folders according to pattern
- Batch FreeDB+Discogs+MusicBrainz tag download
- Batch cover download
- Batch copy fine tagged albums from local/network disks into library
- Database library with full text search
- Edit single tags
on gigabytes of MP3s with mainly no user interaction and fully supported undo. Maybe it also solves your use-case.
- PureMp3 requires Microsoft .Net 4.0 and is based on Click-Once Deployment. Once installed, it checks on each start if a new version is available on the server and offers installation.
- Minimum hardware requirements: 1,6 GHz CPU single core, 500 MByte RAM, 10 MByte HD, Windows XP
- Recommended hardware: 1,6 GHz CPU with two cores or more, 1GB RAM, Windows 7